Like Tree40Mi piace

Facebook compra Whatsapp

I run these tracks thorpe
    Uomo 38 anni da Vercelli
    Iscrizione: 6/9/2009
    Piaciuto: 119 volte

Predefinito Facebook compra Whatsapp

Mark Zuckerberg
    I’m excited to announce that we’ve agreed to acquire WhatsApp and that their entire team will be joining us at Facebook.

Our mission is to make the world more open and connected. We do this by building services that help people share any type of content with any group of people they want. WhatsApp will help us do this by continuing to develop a service that people around the world love to use every day.

WhatsApp is a simple, fast and reliable mobile messaging service that is used by over 450 million people on every major mobile platform. More than 1 million people sign up for WhatsApp every day and it is on its way to connecting one billion people. More and more people rely on WhatsApp to communicate with all of their contacts every day.

WhatsApp will continue to operate independently within Facebook. The product roadmap will remain unchanged and the team is going to stay in Mountain View. Over the next few years, we're going to work hard to help WhatsApp grow and connect the whole world. We also expect that WhatsApp will add to our efforts forInternet.org, our partnership to make basic internet services affordable for everyone.

WhatsApp will complement our existing chat and messaging services to provide new tools for our community. Facebook Messenger is widely used for chatting with your Facebook friends, and WhatsApp for communicating with all of your contacts and small groups of people. Since WhatsApp and Messenger serve such different and important uses, we will continue investing in both and making them each great products for everyone.

WhatsApp had every option in the world, so I’m thrilled that they chose to work with us. I’m looking forward to what Facebook and WhatsApp can do together, and to developing great new mobile services that give people even more options for connecting.

I've also known Jan for a long time, and I know that we both share the vision of making the world more open and connected. I'm particularly happy that Jan has agreed to join the Facebook board and partner with me to shape Facebook's future as well as WhatsApp's.

Jan and the WhatsApp team have done some amazing work to connect almost half a billion people. I can’t wait for them to join Facebook and help us connect the rest of the world.

Facebook to buy Whatsapp for $16 billion | Reuters

tl;dr: Facebook compra Whatsapp per 16 mln di dollari e non killa messenger. Google is not amused.

2. # ADS

Moderatrice Holly
    Donna 34 anni
    Iscrizione: 1/4/2006
    Piaciuto: 10122 volte

Predefinito

Whatsapp, Instagram... nient'altro?
    Difficile dire se il mondo in cui viviamo sia una realtà o un sogno.

Uomo 38 anni da Vercelli

Predefinito

beh alla fine con Instagram non è cambiato nulla. per wa temo che venga alla lunga messo in secondo piano per fare spazio a messenger, anche se la press release dice il contrario.

nel frattempo google si tiene quella merda di hangouts

Moderatrice Holly
    Donna 34 anni

Predefinito

Mah dài, non penso facciano una cosa così azzardata, almeno non nel breve periodo.
    Fra l'altro Whatsapp è l'unica cosa che riesco a tollerare.
    Messenger lo uso per necessità, ma lo trovo odioso e scomodissimo.
    Ho scaricato WeChat per curiosità e disinstallato dopo pochi giorni.
    Hangouts lo uso solo per la chat di Gmail, mi sono pure rifiutata di sincronizzarci gli sms.

Uomo 38 anni da Vercelli

Predefinito

prova questo: https://telegram.org/

promette bene

Moderatrice Holly
    Donna 34 anni

Predefinito

All'inizio credevo fosse un'app ironica XD
    Magari più tardi la scarico, vediamo com'è.

Spotless Echoes
    Donna 31 anni da Roma
    Iscrizione: 21/6/2009
    Piaciuto: 2972 volte

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da thorpe Visualizza il messaggio
    beh alla fine con Instagram non è cambiato nulla. per wa temo che venga alla lunga messo in secondo piano per fare spazio a messenger, anche se la press release dice il contrario.
    Ma se l'ha comprato non penso che abbia queste intenzioni!

Uomo 38 anni da Vercelli

Predefinito

beh ci sono diversi scenari possibili:

- integrazione dei servizi
    - obbligo di utilizzare fb per avere accesso a wa
    - rebranding di wa

etc etc

Kakihara
    Uomo 33 anni da Bari
    Iscrizione: 12/7/2012
    Piaciuto: 391 volte

Predefinito

non so ho un brutto presentimento da questa acquisizione

Can che dorme Wolverine
    Uomo 38 anni
    Iscrizione: 2/4/2006
    Piaciuto: 2786 volte

Predefinito

I dirigenti Microsoft non sono stupidi, specie da quando se n'è andato il responsabile di quell'aborto di Windows Vista e dell'acquisizione di Nokia o Motorola, che ormai non sono più i leoni di un tempo...
    Ergo, la cosa migliore da fare, secondo me, sarebbe lasciare quanto più possibile le cose come stanno già da ora, specialmente memori del disorientamento causato dalla rivoluzione dell'interfaccia grafica con Windows 8. Se hanno imparato la lezione, non credo stravolgeranno il funzionamento di Whatsapp...al limite modificheranno un po' loghi, marchi e roba varia, ma fossi in loro non mi spingerei più in là andando invece a mutarne il funzionamento. I clienti sono in aumento, e quelli che ci sono sono molto ben "fidelizzati", come si usa dire...quando si è in queste fasi, apportare drastici mutamenti è un GROSSO rischio.

Pagina 1 di 6 12345 ... UltimaUltima